Monday 17 October 2011

life was a fairy tale

wen i was born i thot mum pa were da world...without any idea of anything that existed beyond da cocoon
...life was a fairy tale n I was da princess:)

wen i entered school...i  discovered a whole new world....wen i reflect on it today...it again was heaven...life seemed only about...friends friends n friends..I MISS da way everything was beaultiful in my eyes...n everything again fitted so well in my fairy tale....
Dos “ den so serious problem” were...
  • Preparing da bulletin boards...
  • Sports day( it gave me shivers.......i had nothing to do with it)
  • My first solo performance..da musical play...
  • Dos lil fights wid my best frds....(der  was never a single girl u called your best frds..Too many ppl to care for u.......)
  • Da biggest problem..who to take along on your birthday..!!
now wen i think about dem i wish dey all come back...dey were far easier to handle....i remember my best frd once gave me a longgggg lecture on being serious in life n i completely ignored it...seemed weird...life was all about being happy...:):)
ma'am used to say enjoy this life as much as u can cause u will miss it later....
now in college i do miss it like hell....may be not da life as much as i miss da ppl...

3 comments:

  1. Interesting Post Ishita ! In Life Every Emotion is common,Tackle it ! and all the best Because your new blogger.
    Srinivasa Rao Sappa
    Andhrapradesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read this , but write more ... :):)

    ReplyDelete